Brimmond Group have experienced operators available for hire for a wide range of client requirements. All our own skilled technicians have a variety of skills and expertise in areas including hydraulic engineering, winch and spooling, knuckle boom marine cranes and general offshore deck operations. For marine crane projects our operators have achieved certificate stage 2 crane operator – offshore crane operator stages 1 & 2 in accordance with BS7121 Part 11 and are available for offshore deployment.
Inspection, Service & Supply
Brimmond Group can provide onsite and offshore engineers for six monthly, annual, 5-yearly and project specific services and inspections. Our trained inspection engineers collect all relevant certification and maintenance information on the equipment to review. A detailed check-list is used by our engineers to thoroughly inspect all aspects of the equipment. The equipment’s system is fully investigated and tested to ensure all is appropriately set-up with any required remedial repairs carried out at the time of inspection.
- Six monthly, annual and 5-yearly servicing and inspections on a wide range of equipment
- Winch load testing – in accordance with client or Brimmond Group specified standards
- Onsite fluid cleanliness testing - We have particle analysers, chemical analysis kits and inline contamination monitors. We also have the capability to clean the system fluid and provide a fluid cleanliness report once complete
- Checking, adjusting and correctly setting flows and pressures of various hydraulic equipment, HPU
- Equipment suitability survey to review all aspects of the project and confirm service and equipment requirements
- Marine Crane load testing – various knuckle boom crane static and dynamic load tests, preformed to client or Brimmond Group specified standards, such as DNV 2.22
Onsite/Offshore Repair, Refurbishment & Upgrades
Over the years our engineers and technicians have repaired and refurbished a wide range of equipment to a high standard, providing equipment that will not only just work, but will have an increased lifespan and performance.
Brimmond Group engineers can carry out short notice urgent required onsite/offshore troubleshooting, diagnose and repairs. Our experience personnel have the ability to onsite repair and upgrade a diverse and ever-increasing range of marine cranes and associated equipment. Brimmond’s trained engineers review the status and collect all relevant information on the equipment including discussing with the operators the problem and requirement. Our structured procedures together with our experience onsite ensures for an efficient accurate pinpointed fault diagnose and repair. A full detailed engineers report is issued after a site visit which can include suggestions for future upgrade and repair of the equipment.
- Offering short notice urgent required onsite and offshore troubleshooting, diagnose and repair
- Ability to upgrade and retrofit new parts and systems onto client existing equipment.