Our Micro Spooler is designed to be safer and more efficient than many on the market. Used across a host of sectors including offshore, marine, energy and renewables. It can be utalised across a range of projects including:
- Subsea umbilical
- Control line
- Multi position spooling
- Water-jet hoses
- Hose bundles
- Electrical down-lines.
From concept to design and manufacture we develop equipment which is safer and more maintenance friendly than any other. Through our teams’ operational experience, we have developed a range of engineering solutions with the user in mind, while also delivering a more cost effective, time efficient and safer package.
We consider every aspect of your project from space accessibility to operational integrity and time constraints. Our teams of professionals will work with you to establish the best solutions, while also offering a bespoke modification service, to ensure your unique project receives the right package to meet your needs anywhere in the world.
- Air Motor Type : 5.5 HP Cleco Unit
- Air Connection: 1” crows foot
- Air Supply Requirements (max): 240 SCFM @ 8 bar
- Level Wind: Diamond bar level wind with manual override
- Drum Dimensions: 610mm (core) 965mm (between flanges) 1143mm (rim) as per new spooler
- Line Speed: 30m/min (0.5m/s)
- Line Pull: 1374kg
- Control Panel: Rexroth directional control valve, Control panel mounted completely within frame, Air regulator, Brake engage/disengage, Air pressure gauge
- Safety Features: Failsafe brake, Safety shutdown, Emergency shutdown
- Moving and Handling: 4-leg sling set
- Deck Fastening: Sacrificial weld down plates
- Dimensions: 2235mm (L) x 1397mm (W) x 1740mm (H)
- Weight: 2500kg (gross)