At Brimmond Group we pride ourselves on our ability to ensure our equipment is safer, more maintenance friendly and more efficient than many on the market. Our 75Te air winch is no different. Designed with the user in mind, the 75Te air winch can be used both onshore or offshore for a variety of applications including:
- ROV umbilical back tension spooling
- Wire rope spooling
- BOP MUX cable spooling
- Hydraulic umbilical spooling.
On it's own or as part of a unique Brimmond Group package our employees will happily help ensure you receive the product and service you require for your project.
From concept to design and manufacture we develop equipment which is safer and more maintenance friendly than any other. Through our teams’ operational experience, we have developed a range of engineering solutions, while also delivering a more cost effective,time efficient and safer package.
We consider every aspect of your project from space accessibility to operational integrity and time constraints. Our teams of professionals will work with you to establish the best solutions, while also offering a bespoke modification service, to ensure your unique project receives the right package to meet your needs anywhere in the world.
- Drum Capacity - Ø4000mm x 4000mm wide
- Drum Clamping - 2x hydraulic cylinders pulling non-driven end support
- Shaft Options - 108mm full length shaft, c/w step-ups to 175mm 125mm stub shafts, one c/w 1” NPT through porting, others available on request
- Drive - Hydraulically retractable drive unit with split drive coupling
- Control Panel - Remote control station for operator safety
- Lighting - Pop-up LED work lights illuminate the immediate working area LED lighting in engine bay for ease of maintenance
- Remote Emergency Stop – Fitted
- Moving & Handling - 4-leg certified sling set Forklift pockets Deck Fastening Sacrificial weld down plates
- Dimensions - 6330mm (L) x 2450mm (W) x 2750mm (H)
- Weight - Gross 8,000 kgs