Designed with the user in mind, the Thern 5Te Air Winch can be used both onshore or offshore for a variety of applications including:
- Deployment & recovery of equipment
- General deck use
On it's own or as part of a unique Brimmond Group package our employees will happily help ensure you receive the product and service you require for your project.
From concept to design and manufacture we develop equipment which is safer and more maintenance friendly than any other. Through our teams’ operational experience, we have developed a range of engineering solutions, while also delivering a more cost effective, time efficient and safer package.
We consider every aspect of your project from space accessibility to operational integrity and time constraints. Our teams of professionals will work with you to establish the best solutions, while also offering a bespoke modification service, to ensure your unique project receives the right package to meet your needs anywhere in the world.
- Air Motor Type: TA5 series piston air motor
- Gearbox Type: TA5 planetary gear reducer
- Air Supply Requirements: 75 PSI @ 700 SCFM
- Air Connection: 2” fig 100 hammer union
- Drum Dimensions: TA5C-24 = Core Ø = 412mm, Flange Ø = 712mm, Width = 610mm, TA5C-30 = Core Ø = 412mm, Flange Ø = 712mm, Width = 762mm
- Drum Speed (average): 16.3m/s
- Line Pull: 4,989kg
- Control Functions: Directional control valve, air regulator
- Safety Features: Automatic disk brake, drum guard, emergency stop, overload protection
- Moving & Handling: 2-leg certified sling set, forklift pockets
- Deck Fastening: Sacrificial weld down plates
- Dimensions (on base): TA5C-24 = 1800mm (L) 890mm (W) 1200mm (H), TA5C-30 = 1950mm (L) 890mm (W) 1200mm (H)
- Weight (on base):TA5C-24 = 1200kg, TA5C-30 = 1250kg