Created with the user and the job in mind, our cost effective and time efficient air driven reelers can be hired or purchased as a single item, or as part of a broader equipment package. Our air driven reelers work with:
- Subsea umbilical
- Control line
- Hydraulic umbilical
- Water-jet hoses
- Hose bundles
- Line of site operational position.
Created with the user and the job in mind, our cost effective and time efficient air driven reelers can be hired or purchased as a single item, or as part of a broader equipment package.
From concept to design and manufacture we develop equipment which is safer and more maintenance friendly than any other. Through our teams’ operational experience, we have developed a range of engineering solutions, while also delivering a more cost effective, time efficient and safer package.
- Air Motor Type - SPX RM410 piston air motor & brake
- Gearbox Type - Brevini ET3150 MR1 192.7:1 planetary gearbox
- Air Supply Requirements - Maximum 120 PSI @ 200 SCFM
- Air Connection - 1” “Crow’s foot”, c/w Norgren FRL and isolation valve
- Drum Dimensions - Core Ø: 1000mm, Flange Ø: 2000mm, Width: 1930mm
- Drum Speed (maximum) - 12 RPM
- Line Pull - 2,000 kg
- Control Panel - Rexroth proportional directional control valve, air pressure gauge, mounts within frame for transport, emergency stop button
- Safety Features - Umbilical tie-in hatch interlock – reeler will not operate with this open, 5-leg certified sling set, forklift pockets
- Deck Fastening - Sacrificial weld down plates (all sides)
- Dimensions - 2630mm (L) x 2280mm (W) x 2670mm (H)
- Weight - Gross 7,000 kg