Created with the user and the job in mind, our cost effective and time efficient air driven reelers can be hired or purchased as a single item, or as part of a broader equipment package. Our air driven reelers work with:
- Subsea umbilical
- Control line
- Hydraulic umbilical
- Water-jet hoses
- Hose bundles
- Line of site operational position.
Created with the user and the job in mind, our cost effective and time efficient air driven reelers can be hired or purchased as a single item, or as part of a broader equipment package.
From concept to design and manufacture we develop equipment which is safer and more maintenance friendly than any other. Through our teams’ operational experience, we have developed a range of engineering solutions, while also delivering a more cost effective, time efficient and safer package.
- Air Motor Type: SPX RM410 piston air motor & brake
- Gearbox Type: Brevini ET3150 MR1 192.7:1 planetary gearbox
- Air Supply Requirements: Maximum 120 PSI at 200 SCFM
- Air Connection: 1” “Crow’s foot”, c/w Norgren FRL and isolation valve
- Drum Dimensions: Core Ø: 1000mm, Flange Ø: 2000mm, Width: 1500mm
- Drum Speed (maximum): 12 RPM
- Line Pull: 2,000 kgs
- Control Panel: Line of sight operational position, enclosed storage/transport position, rexroth proportional directional control valve, air pressure gauge, emergency stop button, mounts within frame for transport
- Safety Features: Umbilical tie-in hatch interlock – reeler will not operate with this open, galvanised steel guards offer protection from moving parts, failsafe brake
- Moving & Handling: DNV 2.7-1/EN12079 certified frame, 5-leg certified sling set, forklift pockets
- Deck Fastening: Sacrificial weld down plates (all sides)
- Dimensions: 2200mm (L) x 2200mm (W) x 2465mm (H)
- Weight: Gross 6,000 kg