Brimmond Group’s compact solids recovery system can be used either onshore or offshore for a variety of different applications such as:
- Drilling fluid solids control and recovery.
- Decommissioning plug & abandonment
From concept to design and manufacture we develop equipment which is safer and more maintenance friendly than any other. Through our teams’ operational experience, we have developed a range of engineering solutions with the user in mind, while also delivering a more cost effective, time efficient and safer package.
We consider every aspect of your project from space accessibility to operational integrity and time constraints. Our teams of professionals will work with you to establish the best solutions, while also offering a bespoke modification service, to ensure your unique project receives the right package to meet your needs anywhere in the world.
- Unit Type: Solids recovery system—shale shaker triple deck screen arrangement, 100 US gpm (380 lpm) - 700 US gpm (2660 lpm) depending on screen size and fluid viscosity
- Unit Features: Large capacity reservoir, walkway, step ladder, debris/solids waste container
- Safety Features: Reservoir GRP floor, safety barriers, emergency switch, front HVAC cover
- Connections (Reservoir): 4” return flanges & gate)
- Connections (Shaker): 16” supply flange & gate valve
- Electrical Requirements: 380/460V, 50/60Hz, 3 phase, 4 pole
- Electric Motor Type & Speed: 2 x Brook Crompton 5kW, 1445—1940 rpm
- Starter: Soft start
- Local Control Panel - Main isolator, (frequency inverter 11-15kW, 380/480V, 50/60Hz, 25A), thermistor, reset switch, emergency switch
- Remote Control Panel: Start/stop push button, emergency switch, speed booster switch
- Moving & Handling (Reservoir): Forklift pockets, DNV 2.7-1 sling set, ISO corners
- Moving & Handling (Shaker): DNV 2.7-1 slings set
- Moving & Handling (Waste Container): Forklift pockets, DNV 2.7-1 slings set, ISO corners
- Deck Fastening (Reservoir): 4x ISO corners
- Deck Fastening (Shaker): 4x deck mounting plates, can be mounted to the reservoir, beams or directly to the floor
- Dimensions (Reservoir): 6000mm (L) x 2500mm (W) x 1100mm (H)
- Dimensions (Shaker): 3300mm (L) x 1870mm (W) x 2090mm (H)
- Weight (Reservoir): 4,000kg
- Weight (Shaker): 3,550kg