At Brimmond Group we work across a wide range of sectors including energy, oil and gas, renewables, decommissioning, marine and construction. We pride ourselves on our ability to ensure our equipment is safer, more maintenance friendly and more efficient than many on the market. Our range of heavy duty centrifugal pumps are no different. They are ideal for demanding applications handling water, chemicals and hydrocarbons. They can be used either onshore or offshore to carry out:
- Well testing operations
- Chemical pickling and passivating
- Chemical flushing
- High flow low pressure fluid transfer.
With the twin centrifugal pump we can offer a duty and standby to ensure no time is lost due to maintenance or equipment failure.
On it's own or as part of a unique Brimmond Group package our employees will happily help ensure you receive the product and service you require for your project.
- Motor Type: ABB thermostatically protected 30/35kW motor (2of)
- Electrical Requirements: 380 - 480V, 3 Phase, 50/60Hz
- Starter: Star Delta
- Pump Type: Single stage long coupled (2of)
- Pump Features: 316 stainless steel casing, casing cover and impeller
- Pump Output (Per Pump): 43 m3/hour, 5.7 bar @ 50Hz, 50 m3/hour, 8.3 bar at 60Hz
- Seal Type: Eagle Burgmann single unbalanced chemical seal
- Connections: 2x Inlet – 4” Fig 206 Female Hammer Lug Union, 2x Outlet – 4” Fig 206 Male Hammer Lug Union, additional options available on request
- Control Panel: Mains isolator, emergency stop button, start/stop push buttons
- Deck Cable: 30 metre (when new)
- Moving & Handling: DNV 2.7-1 certified frame, 4-leg certified sling set, forklift pockets
- Dimensions: 2500mm (L) x 1260mm (W) x 1840mm (H)
- Weight:Gross 3500 kg