Brimmond Group's reset pressure test cabinet offers a safe testing area operated via a stainless steel control panel. The test results are recorded on the built in 0 – 10,000 psi chart recorder.
The unique design of the test cabinet allows the valves to be hoisted into the test area with ease due to a pivoting cross beam to allow full access.
- Pump Type - Haskel air driven piston pump
- Air Supply Requirements - SCFM @ 100 psi maximum
- Max Pump Output - 1.01 lpm @ 10,600psi
- Chart Recorder Range - 0 - 10,000 psi
- Control Panel - Schematic overview for ease of operation, Air supply isolation valves & regulators
- Instrumentation - Chart recorder, Air supply, System pressure gauges, Fluid level
- Process Connections - Air supply options 1” Crows Foot Conn / 1” MacDonald Coupling
- Process Media - Methanol, glycol water
- Moving & Handling - Manufactured & tested in accordance with BS7072, 4—leg certified sling set, Forklift pockets
- Dimensions - 1400mm (L) x 800mm (W) x 1425mm (H)
- Weight - Tare 750 Kg | Gross 1500 Kg | Actual 500 Kg