Our Effer 275M knuckle boom crane is compact and robust. With the ability to lift up to 610kg at a radius of 21.27m.
The Effer 275mm can be used either on or offshore to provide a lifting solution for:
- General cargo handling
- Deployment of divers tooling
- Subsea deployment baskets
- Deployment and recovery of marine rescue equipment
With our team of fully trained technicians, the marine crane can be modified to suit specific work scopes as well as other areas such as remote controls and large winches for deployment depth.
From concept to design and manufacture we develop equipment which is safer and more maintenance friendly than any other. Through our teams’ operational experience, we have developed a range of engineering solutions with the user in mind, while also delivering a more cost effective, time efficient and safer package.
We consider every aspect of your project from space accessibility to operational integrity and time constraints. Our teams of professionals will work with you to establish the best solutions, while also offering a bespoke modification service, to ensure your unique project receives the right package to meet your needs anywhere in the world.
Brimmond Group offers a range of complementary equipment for rental; contact our hire team to find out how we can help you. For special projects, we offer a bespoke design solution, tailored to your requirements.
- Crane Model: 275M
- Hydraulic Requirement: 45 litres/minute @ 305 bar
- Lifting Capacity: From 5940kg @ 4.28m to 610kg @ 21.27m
- Number of Extension Sections: From 2 to 8 hydraulic extensions
- Slewing Arrangement: Slew bearing, 450° limited slewing
- Slew Motor: One
- Winch Type: Dinamic Oil
- Winch Capacity: To suit crane model
- Winch Rope: To suit application
- Controls: Free standing control station
- Safety Features: Emergency stop button
- Cylinder Rods: Marine grade nickel chrome plating
- Pins: Marine grade material protected with Geomet® coating
- Hoses, Fittings & Pipes: All components are suitable and protected for a marine environment
- Weight: Up to 3585 kg
- Dimensions: 2500mm (L) x 1150mm (W) x 2525mm (H) in stowed position
- Paint Finish: Marine coating cataphoresis paint system, any RAL colour available on request