Our 57kW Diesel Hydraulic Power Unit offers our clients the ability to provide hydraulic power to a variety of different pieces of equipment in diverse working environments both on and offshore including:
- Spoolers and reelers
- Divers tooling
- Hydraulic flushing units.
From concept to design and manufacture we develop equipment which is safer and more maintenance friendly than any other. Through our teams’ operational experience, we have developed a range of engineering solutions with the user in mind, while also delivering a more cost effective, time efficient and safer package.
We consider every aspect of your project from space accessibility to operational integrity and time constraints. Our teams of professionals will work with you to establish the best solutions, while also offering a bespoke modification service, to ensure your unique project receives the right package to meet your needs anywhere in the world.
- Engine Type: JCB 444NA
- Starter: Jetstream ATEX air turbine starter
- Engine Output: 57kW at 2200 RPM (Continuous), 63kW at 2200 RPM (Intermittent)
- Pump Type: Main: Kawasaki variable displacement piston pump, Auxiliary: Hydraperm fixed displacement gear pump
- Pump Output (maximum): Main Pump: 160 l/min, 340 bar, Auxiliary Pump: 25 l/min, 210 bar
- Filtration: 90 micron suction, 3 micron pressure, 10 micron return
- Oil Tank Capacity: 460 litre
- Oil Type: ISO 32 as standard, others on request
- Hydraulic Connections (Main Pump): 1” Pressure, ¾” Case Drain, 1 ¼” Return
- Hydraulic Connections (Auxiliary Pump): ¾” Pressure, ½” Case Drain, ¾” Return
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 225 litre
- Control Panel: Engine start/stop controls, Engine speed control, Pump controls, Hydraulic pressure gauges, Engine gauges
- Safety Features: 110V platform shutdown, Optional remote emergency stop
- Dimensions: 2500mm (L) x 1260mm (W) x 2050mm (H)
- Weight: Gross 3,000 kg