Our 45/54kW electrically driven hydraulic power unit offers our clients the ability to provide hydraulic power to a variety of different pieces of equipment via a smaller frame – essential if footprint or deck fastening areas are limited. It also works well in diverse working environments including both on and offshore, and can power equipment such as:
- Hydraulic spoolers
- Diamond wire cutting tools
- Hydraulically driven pumps
- Hydraulic flushing units.
From concept to design and manufacture we develop equipment which is safer and more maintenance friendly than any other. Through our teams’ operational experience, we have developed a range of engineering solutions with the user in mind, while also delivering a more cost effective, time efficient and safer package.
We consider every aspect of your project from space accessibility to operational integrity and time constraints. Our teams of professionals will work with you to establish the best solutions, while also offering a bespoke modification service, to ensure your unique project receives the right package to meet your needs anywhere in the world.
- Motor Type: TEC 3 Pole 45kW / 54kW electric motor
- Electrical Requirements: 380V-480V, 3 phase, 50/60Hz (45kW at 50 Hz / 54 kW at 60Hz)
- Starter: Star Delta
- Pump Type: Kawasaki variable displacement piston pump
- Pump Output (maximum): 140 lpm, 320 bar
- Filtration: 90 micron suction, and 10 micron return
- Oil Tank Capacity: 360 litre
- Oil Type: ISO 32 as standard, others on request
- Hydraulic Connections: Quick release couplings (client specified type)
- Cooler: Air blast cooler
- Control Panel: Mains isolator Emergency stop button, Start/stop push buttons, Phase reversal indicator, High temp cut off indicator, Low oil cut off indicator
- Deck Cable: 10 metre (when new)
- Remote Emergency Stop: 20 metre (when new)
- Moving and Handling: Frame designed in accordance with BSEN12079 4 leg certified sling set Forklift pockets
- Deck Fastening: Sacrificial weld down plates
- Dimensions: 1300mm (L) x 1100mm (W) x 2000mm (H)
- Weight: 2,000 kg (gross)