Brimmond Group’s 132/158kW electrically driven hydraulic power unit can be used either onshore or offshore to provide hydraulic power to a variety of connected equipment such as:
- Hydraulic spoolers and reelers
- Divers tooling
- Hydraulic driven pumps
- Hydraulic flushing units.
From concept to design and manufacture we develop equipment which is safer and more maintenance friendly than any other. Through our teams’ operational experience, we have developed a range of engineering solutions with the user in mind, while also delivering a more cost effective, time efficient and safer package.
We consider every aspect of your project from space accessibility to operational integrity and time constraints. Our teams of professionals will work with you to establish the best solutions, while also offering a bespoke modification service, to ensure your unique project receives the right package to meet your needs anywhere in the world.
Brimmond Group offers a range of complimentary equipment for rental; contact our hire team to find out how we can help you. For special projects, we offer a bespoke design solution, tailored to your requirements.
- Motor Type: Marelli Motori 132/158kW
- Electrical Requirements: 380 - 480V, 3 phase, 50/60Hz (132kW at 50Hz / 158kW at 60Hz)
- Starter: Soft start
- Pump Type: Main: Hawe Hydraulik V30D variable displacement Axial piston pump - Auxillary: SFP-GP151-15
- Pump Output (maximum): Primary - 445 lpm, 400 bar - Auxillary - 112 lpm, 205 bar
- Filtration: 90 micron suction, 3 micron pressure, 20 micron return
- Oil tank Capacity: 900 litre
- Oil Type: 32 hydraulic oil
- Hydraulic Connections: Pressure: 1 1/4“, Return: 1 1/4”, Spare 3/4”, Case drain: 3/4”
- Cooler: Blast air cooler
- Control Panel: Emergency stop, Hydraulics start, Hydraulics stop, Load/unload, Pilot system pressure gauge, Flow adjust, Pressure adjust, Main system pressure gauge
- Deck Cable: 25 metres (when new)
- Remote Control Panel: 20 metres
- Moving & Handling: BSEN 12079 certified frame, 4-leg certified sling set, Forklift pockets
- Deck Fastening: ISO container corners
- Dimensions: 2440mm (L) 1200mm (W) x 2650mm(H)
- Weight: Gross 10,000 kg